Many thanks goes to http://impybat.wordpress.com/ for nominating All you need is love…and a dog for The One Lovely Blog Award and the Sunshine Award!!! You rock and I love your colourful pictures.
Rules are as follows:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Paste the award image on your blog
- Tell 7 Facts About Yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award.
OK, so seven things
1. If I had to eat just one thing for the rest of my life it would have to be KFC. I even worked at KFC for a couple of months, you would think that would turn me off but no.
2. Last year while on a health kick I managed to lose 4 stone and 1 pound. This gave me a healthy BMI and I’m still pretty amazed that I did it.
3. The names of all the pets I’ve ever had are: Dig Dog the dog, Sammy the hamster, Jenny, Penny and James the Goldfish, Flopsy the rabbit, Gooch and Gizzy the dogs, Letitia the budgie and last but not least Daisy Dog.
4. My favourite song is Snow Patrol – Chasing cars
5. I am named after a cheesy 80’s song
6. My worst habit is drinking too much!
7. My first car was a Fiat Bravo
The Sunshine Award
Rules are as follows:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
What is your favorite childhood memory? When I was about 8 we went to West Midlands Safari Park for my birthday, my Mum and Dad had organised a surprise BBQ birthday party for when I got back.
What is a real fear you have? That some things will eventually catch up with me.
How would you describe yourself? I’ve looked up my horoscope and will put down the things I agree with. I am detirmined, if I want something I’ll do anything to get it whether it’s a good thing or not. I need to feel secure and like routine. I do have a bad temper and when I do get angry – watch out! I rate love, romance and passion very highly.
What countries have you lived in? Just Wales
What is your style? I think I’m quite casual. For work just plain trousers and a blouse / jumper. At home I wear jogging bottoms and t-shirts. When going out I’ll usually wear jeans and a top although if it’s a special occasion I will wear a dress.
What is your favorite breakfast food? Bacon and sausage bap.
What are some of your hobbies? Walking the dog and watching crappy TV
If you could tell people anything, what would be the most important thing to say? Don’t worry what anyone else thinks
What is one of your passions? I haven’t really got a passion, I am passionate about the people I care about
What is the one truth you have learned? I’ve learned to expect the worst and then you might be pleasantly surprised
OK, so onto the nominating other blogs part.